This is guidance for describing our LR system as for proceedings; it is a guide containing the main questions for producing a descriptive answer at least for each chapter.
This fact sheet is divided into 9 chapters:
- Previous LR Information
- Presentation of applications
- Which documents can be registered?
- Preventive control of legality
- Effective legal protection
- Specific registrations
- Relationship between LR and Cadastral
This Fact Sheet contains only basic information and any interested person should consult a legal specialist for further information.