February 11, 2016 / ELRA Secretariat
The XXII ELRA General Assembly took place in Brussels on Friday 29th January 2015.
The General Assembly was attended by representatives from 20 EU Member States and, on this occasion, the Court Administration of Latvia became a new ELRA member.
In addition, ELRA welcomed representatives from the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre from Turkey, who are also interested in ELRA activities.
Speakers from the European Institutions, University of Maastricht and other associations as the Secretary General of IPRA-CINDER and EULIS representatives also participated in the Assembly.
Special mention deserves the presence of the new President of CNUE, Paolo Pasqualis, who accepted our invitation to join to our assembly.
- Fernando P. Méndez : Paper LR as a Legal Professional
- Fernando P. Méndez : The Land Registrar as a Legal Professional
- Arnoldas Tomasevicius : Register of Wills Lithuania
- Piret Saartee: ECS and access to registers. National implementation and creation of XML structure in Estonia
- Mihai Taus: Data Protection within Land Registries