June 29, 2020 / ELRA Secretariat
ELRN Workshops 2020
Videoconference, 25 – 26 June 2020
The last workshop of the European Land Registry Network took place on 25th and 26th June, and Contact Points from 22 EU countries participated actively in the discussions.
Although this Workshop was initially scheduled face-to-face in Bruges, due to the current situation Europe is living because of the Covid-19, it finally took place by videoconference. In fact, the special measures implemented in the EU Land Registries due to the pandemic were one of the topics of discussion.
The Workshop was divided in two main parts: ELRN ongoing studies and EU legislation on LR matters, and CPs had the opportunity to share their practices in several virtual round tables.
The next CPs appointment will be in Autumn to continue sharing good practices in LR matters.
Studies by the ELRN:
- Judicial Restrictions in EU Land Register Systems by Jorge López, Spanish Land Registrar
- Property taxes in the European property market by Jacques Vos, CP from The Netherlands
- Civil liability in the Real Property Register by Marius Mackevičius, CP from Lithuania
- New study on electronic signature of authentic documents by Luisa Clode, ELRN Coordinator and ELRA Secretary General
- Recommendations to facilitate a broader and more in-depth investigation about the Regulation 2012/650 on Succession and ECS. by David Fridh, Member of the ELRA Board