December 11, 2018 / ELRA Secretariat
On the 30th November, ELRA celebrated the XXVI General Assembly in the Scotland House in Brussels and welcomed representatives from the 32 ELRA member associations around Europe.
On this occasion, the Slovak Republic became the 33rd ELRA member and we congratulated for this!
In addition, ELRA had also the pleasure of welcoming academics from the Universities of Carlos III (Madrid) and Utrecht, and representatives from Switzerland and Czech Republic, two interested countries in the activities of the association.
Special mention for Suzanne Wigard, ISA2 project manager who introduced the land registry information in the EU framework interoperability and the presence of Gösta Petri, from the DG Justice of the European Commission in the panel the nature of the land registration data.
During the afternoon our speakers elaborated on the current challenges to be faced by Land Registries and discussed on the nature of land registration data.
- Suzanne Wigard: The registry information in the interoperability EU framework
- Luisa Clode: Directive on the Re-Use of Public Sector Information
- Jacques Vos: The nature of Land Registry Data
- Fernando P. Méndez: Smart contracts, Blockchain & LR
- Mihai Taus: The need of focus on quality registration
- Ioanna Tzinieri: Changing the Greek LR system to undermine legal certainty
- Anna Berlee: Publicity through registration systems and privacy
- Jesus Camy: IMOLA Analysis and Preliminary Conclusions
- Lucia Filagova: Cadastre & Land Registry in the Slovak Republic