Kick Off Conference Brussels, 28th February 2018
IMOLA II Kick off Conference and 1st Training Session
According to the Governance Plan of IMOLA II, the Kick off Conference was held in Brussels on February 28th with two main objectives:
- Highlight the growing importance of ELRA’s collaboration with the EU authorities and the role of the ELRN within the framework of judicial cooperation.
- Present the objectives and results pursued with the IMOLA project, especially its complementarity with the LRI institutional action.
- Gabriel Sima: State of Play of the Land Registry Interconnection Project (LRI)
- Jesús Camy: Global vision of the IMOLA Project: objectives and results
- Nicolas Guarino: Ontologies and ontological analysis
- Prof. Sjef Van Erp: A comparative view from an EU perspective
- Jorge López: Creation of IMOLA KOS
- Mihai Taus: Technical development of the needed software
- Manfred Buric: Scope of AT/EE project to facilitate LRI