1. LR territorial organisation. In your LR system, applications of registrations or documents for registration must be presented, lodged or taken to:
Documents must be presented and applications must be addressed to the territorially competent Land Registry.
2. Please, indicate those means whereby one can present applications or documents in your LR Offices and point the main features.
Documents are normally presented in person (the clerk of the notary is a very regular visitor): the Land Registry is near-by (10-20 kilometres).
Fax was used and e-mail is used to get and provide information.
The digital copy of the notarial act cannot be lodged, yet.
3. Does the fact of the presentation of the document (or application for registration) lead any type or entry or annotation in the LR Office books?
The applications are entered in a register of entries, as they arrive in the Land Registry. The position in the register of entries could be important to decide matters of priority.
4. In case of presentation based on temporary or provisional entries, please point specifically deadlines of them and also main features.
5. Is the payment of taxes a necessary condition or prerequisite for making the registration?
The transfer tax must be paid in the tax office of Patrimonial Documentation. In practice this (still) happens before the application for registration in the Land Registry. In the (recent) past, the prior payment of the transfer tax was a condition for the acceptance of the application for registration; but this is no longer the case: the former rule was abolished.