1. Who can apply for information: is the LR absolutely public or not?
– Legitimate interest, Data protection
– What relevant data or prove must be provided
2. Where can be found this information:
– At the offices, address, person in charge
– On line: website, email address
3. How to obtain it:
– What relevant data must be supplied to the LR in order to search the immovable property requested: Number of the property (cadastre or LR number, name of the owner, etc)
– Is there any application form? Is it available somewhere? Could this application be also incorporated and explained in the RI?
– Can I apply in a different language, English?
– How and when it will be delivered to the customer?
– Cost of the information. Translation
4. When does the excerpt issues?
– On request, if there is no unsolved application,
– On request, mentioning if there is an unsolved registered application,
– On request, whether there is an unsolved registered application or not,
– On request, if there is an unsolved registered application the issuing will be denied,
– On request, if there is an unsolved registered application, setting a date to issue an excerpt subsequently to the solved application,
– In other conditions.
5. What is the validity period of the excerpt from the Land Book?
– Defined in days
– No validity, it reflects the legal status by the moment of issuing
6. Where can the excerpts from the Land Book are used?
– Public institutions (municipalities, utility providers, finance)
– Real estate transactions (notaries, lawyers)
– Banking institutions
– Private relationships
7. How to identify the immovables?
– Cadastral identifier that provides uniqueness in the country/administrative territory
– Cadastral identifier + other identifier that provides uniqueness in the country / administrative territory
– No identifier, no uniqueness
8. LR and Cadastral relationship:
– Integrated system
– Inter-institutional collaboration
– No information exchange