3. Precautions when opening a new land registry file
1. Are there any special precautions at the land registry services in order to avoid errors when opening a new file?
If yes, can you please explain in what they consist of?
2. If an error occurs and a land registry file describes the same immovable for a second time, what is legally determined to do?
Is there a different procedure depending on whether the new file repeats totally a previous file or only a part of a previous file?
3. Once the error is identified what happens to the rights and the charges registered in both files? And what about subsequent entries?
4. Is there any internal (intra-system) land registry procedure to solve this sort of problem or does it require judicial intervention?