– A graphic example of a piece of information created in each system.
– Other issues not explained in other sections (date, responsible person, Identification number of the immovable property
– Localization or address of the plot or building in condominium.
– Surface in square meters. Boundaries
– Land use.
– (Optionally) rest of physical features which are registered and in force.
– Registry data.
– Is there graphic information associated to the LR information like a map? If yes, is it produced by the LR or is it linked to a map from another Institution like Cadastre?
2. Condominium or not.
3. Cadastral identification.
4. Degree of legal protection of the physical data.
5. Is the information of this section integrated in/ provided by/ identical to/ coordinated with the Cadastre information? Describe the relationship between both information systems (Cadastre and LR)
Owner: Name/share/ title, if applicable
1. The matrimonial regime which involves this property.
2. Trustee or mortgagee in case of fiduciary mortgage.
3. Acquisition title. Date of acquisition
C) MORTGAGES AND BURDENS
– Mortgage: basis of the obligation ensured; amount of mortgage with distinction of guaranteed sums.
– Easement: nature or basis of the right and particular properties affected by this servitude.
– Usus or usus fructus: name of the holder/ deadline if applicable.
– Annotations caused by Judicial Measures:
1. Attachment: Judge or Court that handed down the writ / Sum object of responsibility/ Name of the plaintiff/ Deadline if applicable.
2. Dispute: Judge or Court that handed down the writ / Name of the plaintiff/ Basis of the plaintiff claim/ Deadline if applicable.
3. Prohibition of disposal: Judge or Court that handed down the injunction/ Forbidden acts if they are particularly pointed/ Deadline if applicable.