It is an attempt to collect the main features of the description of this kind of ownership. They are pointed the characteristics of the apartments, the legal relationship or connection between the building site and its apartments and usual data to identify or describe them to compose the registration (and later LR information), such as floor or storey where located, surface, boundaries, access, rooms, postal address, cadastral code, order number if it’s so and others.
Particularly it is examined the share of the apartments in the ownership of the building, although sometimes it does not appear established or not formally.
Some systems rely on plans to identify buildings and sometimes apartments as a registered property.
1. With respect to the registration of the apartments of the condominium: are there any specific formal characteristics of the registration related to the condominium or any characteristics that indicate that such apartments are subjected to a condominium, such as a formal statement, a number or other sign in the condominium or the corresponding share related to each apartment?
2. Anyway, does registration of the apartment include the share of the apartment related to the global condominium?
3. What type of relationship is there between the registration of the building and the registrations of the apartments? Are the building and the apartments in absolutely separated registrations, with no connection at all?
4. Which physical data of the apartments are usually collected in the registration to describe the property? (Floor or storey where located, surface, boundaries, access, rooms, postal address, cadastral code).
5. If registrations in your system refer to a plan or to the cadastral map, how (if at all) does the plan show the position (horizontal and vertical) of the apartment within the building?