General characteristics are examined about the registration, its structure and content, deadlines or fees.
1. Sort of registrations or records. Please, describe your LR system criteria regarding the type of registration applied.
- Sheet based on taxonomy A-B-C (A=Property; B=Ownership; C=Mortgages and other encumbrances) plus collection of copies of documents.
- Sheet based on different taxonomy plus collection of copies of documents.
- Sheet (based on taxonomy ABC or other taxonomy) without collection of copies of documents.
- Only copies of documents.
- Collection of forms or statements provided by LR Offices and carried out by contract parties or stakeholders.
2. Deadlines for registration. Must land registrars or LR offices make the registrations or entries requested within deadlines? Please, if applicable indicate which are.
3. Registration fees. Please, describe the main features of payment of LR fees. If you find it useful, suggest an example of registration fees of a sale of a property valued in € 100.000 and if it’s possible a mortgage.