To get registration, deeds on properties are presented or lodged in the suitable Land Register Offices. Land Registries are organised by territorial principles as a general rule and different districts or jurisdictions may appear depending on the organisations of each Member State.
There are different modalities of presentation. Some LR systems admit presentations of the deeds through electronic procedures. Fax or mailings are sometimes used.Presentation of the deeds in the LR Offices may lead to specific entries or procedures that make sure the priority of the deeds and real rights which arrive firstly at the Land Register. Some LR systems develop these kind of entries for priority organizing its features, duration and effects.
Tax requirements are also remarked as prerequisite for registration.
1. LR territorial organisation. In your LR system, applications of registrations or documents for registration must be presented, lodged or taken to:
a. Units or Land Offices in which LR organisation is divided into. (Applications or documents must be specifically presented to LR Offices corresponding to districts, territories or jurisdiction.)
b. Exclusively to a unique LR Office (Centralised).
c. Any of the LR offices of the State.
d. No a territorial organisation. There are files for deeds or contracts granted by a person. Basically, there is a file for each person (personal portfolio, personal history, deed registration system)
e. There is another place or way of presentation (describe briefly please)
2. Please, indicate those means whereby one can present applications or documents in your LR Offices and point the main features.
a. In person.
b. By electronic proceedings through an internet portal.
c. By other electronic proceedings.
d. By fax.
e. By mail.
3. Does the fact of the presentation of the document (or application for registration) lead any type or entry or annotation in the LR Office books?
a. A reservation of priority.
b. A temporary entry in the registration books or land books.
c. A temporary entry in other books (for instance Journal or a Blog) that will be continued by the appropriate registration in Registration books or land books.
d. An annotation in a list not for organisation needs, without connection with Registration books or Land books.
g. No provisional or temporary entries because registration is carried out instantly.
4. In case of presentation based on temporary or provisional entries, please point specifically deadlines of them and also main features.
5. Is the payment of taxes a necessary condition or prerequisite for making the registration?