1. WHO CAN APPLY FOR INFORMATION: ¿IS THE LR ABSOLUTELY PUBLIC OR NOT?
Everyone can apply for information, because our land registry is absolutely public.
2. WHERE CAN BE FOUND THIS INFORMATION:
This information can be found at the office of the land registry department and on line.
3. HOW TO OBTAIN IT:
Relevant data are following: parcel number, name of the owner and LR number.
- There is application form. It is available on line. It can not be incorporated and explained in the RI.
- It is not possible to apply in different languages.
- No delivery.
- Cost of information is 5 Euros.
4. WHEN DOES THE EXCERPT ISSUES?
The excerpt is issued on request (no mentioning anything or any other data)
5. WHAT IS THE VALIDITY PERIOD OF THE EXCERPT FROM THE LAND BOOK?
The validity period of the excerpt is one day. It reflects the legal status by the moment of issuing. In the past it used to be 6 months, but now we are up to date.
6. WHERE CAN THE EXCERPTS FROM THE LAND BOOK ARE USED?
The excerpts from the land book are used for public institutions, real estates transactions, banking institutions, etc.
7. HOW TO IDENTIFY THE IMMOVABLES?
Cadastral identifier provides uniqueness in the country/administrative territory.
8. LR AND CADASTRAL RELATIONSHIP
LR and Cadastral have good inter-institutional collaboration