1. Are statutes governing a condominium subject to registration or not?
Yes, they are.
2. Which statute clauses would you emphasise or consider more relevant?
The statute clauses which describe surface of the apartment.
3. In your LR system, if there was a statute clause or provision contrary to Law, should Land Registrars refuse registration thereof? If yes, provide an example. If not, explain briefly the reasons.
If something was not arranged in the contract and if it is against the law its registration will be refused.
4. Formal publicity of statutes: What is the procedure to get LR information about statutes? How do interested parties look at the statute?
The rules and features of the procedure are not different from the common way of providing formal publicity. Interested parties are entitled to request LR information about the statutes registered in the LR history of the building.
5. Particularly: if interested parties asked for LR information about an apartment, would information about condominium statutes also provided?
Yes, it would be provided.