1. Please, indicate which words you use in your national language to mean the following keywords:
- Community or association of owners (or the legal form referring to it)
Words in Croatian:
- vlasništvo posebnog dijela nekretnine or etažno vlasništvo – condominium; general term
- stan – apartment; space used for housing purposes
- poslovni prostor – business premises; one or several rooms used for business purposes.
2. In case of you consider relevant other words of your legal system, please indicate them (suggesting if possible an equivalent in English).
Other important terms:
- zajednička pričuva – joint reserve funds, money paid by condominium owner for the purposes of building maintenance
- upravitelj zgrade ili nekretnine – building manager, legal or physical person charged with building maintenance.