1. LR territorial organisation. In your LR system, applications of registrations or documents for registration must be presented, lodged or taken to:
According to the Code of Civil Procedure registration applications must be submitted according to the location of the registered immovable. There are four Land Registry departments in Estonia.
2. Please, indicate those means whereby one can present applications or documents in your LR Offices and point the main features.
Registration applications must be digitally signed or notarized. Registration applications can be submitted through internet portal. Notaries use e-Notary, others Immovable Portal (https://kinnistuportaal.rik.ee/KAEP/login.aspx). If the portal is out of order, one can use e-mail or post or bring application to the Land Registry in person.
3. Does the fact of the presentation of the document (or application for registration) lead any type or entry or annotation in the LR Office books?
Upon registration of a registration application, a reference to the title of the register part is made (seal). The seal consists of the consecutive number of the land registry journal and the year.
4. In case of presentation based on temporary or provisional entries, please point specifically deadlines of them and also main features.
Registration application must be reviewed not later than within one month as of the date of receipt. The seal is visible upon accessing the Land Registry and on the Land Registry printout. The seal is deleted either after the making of a registration entry or after a negative ruling on entry has entered into force.
5. Is the payment of taxes a necessary condition or prerequisite for making the registration?
Before making the entry payment of a state fee must be done unless otherwise provided by law (e.g. correction of entry).