- Information on owners
1.1 If owners are natural persons, information of the owner or proprietor or holder of the main right registered will usually comprise the following:
– Name of the owner (first name, surname) in the way governed by national legislation.
– ID of the owner.
– Other identification numbers (passport, driving license, public health system number).
– Person to whom the owner is married in any case.
– Civil status.
– Date of birth.
However, normally there should not to be expected that information includes neither the person to whom the owner is married when acquisition is for the marriage or for matrimonial community of goods, nor owner’s e-mail or telephone.
1.2 In the event that the owner or proprietor is a company or legal person, information will usually include:
1. Name of the company.
2. ID of the company.
3. Registered office.
4. Date and place of registration
5. Registration number.
6. Business address.
And it will not include other data such as telephone or e-mail.
Information of the Greek land register system usually includes references to the:
1. Entitlement or substantial entitlement, act or contract which is basis of the acquisition for the proprietor.
2. Formal entitlement, deed of acquisition of the owner.
Information of the Greek land register system doesn’t include the existence of restrictions about the insolvence of the owner, right of disposal or any other type of restriction.
With respect to the information on restrictions on the person of the owner, existence conditions antecedent or subsequent will be also included in Section B.
In Greece, there’re no trusts.
- Price LR information does not include the price of acquisition of the property ever.