1. WHO CAN APPLY FOR INFORMATION: IS THE LR ABSOLUTELY PUBLIC OR NOT?
According to the Italian civil code, the LR information are absolutely public.
The registered data are available through searches and certificates. To this purpose, the applicant has to submit to the competent Agency provincial office a proper request.( See the application forms attached – Mod.310 –Mod.311 )
The search activity allows to access the registries, the notations and the lodged deeds.
2. WHERE CAN BE FOUND THIS INFORMATION:
a- At the territorial competent office
b- On line www1.agenziaentrate.gov.it
In 1992 a ministerial decree introduced the possibility to do on line searches in the real estate registries data base related to the whole national territory and without limiting to the offices opening hours.
To foster this kind of access, the images of about forty million notations related to the period preceding the automation were acquired; nowadays at least the documents from 1982 (nineteen eighty two) are available on line, but a project is being completed to make them available as from 1973.
3. HOW TO OBTAIN IT:
In order to find and, possibly, look over the interesting notations the user can make a search by:
- subject (personal data, name, fiscal code)
- subject/object (so called crossed search) notation (so called direct search), when the user knows its identifying data.
Depending on the reference period for the search activity, it is possible to make:
- a computerised search for the periods following the automation date of that specific office;
- a manual search in the paper registries (surnames index and names table) for the periods preceding the automation date.
There is an application form, available both at the offices and on-line ( See the attached mod 311)
There are not, at present, multilingual facilities, and the application form must be applied in Italian.
The applicant gets the result in real time, even when the request is made at the office.
The cost of the information varies depending on the number of inspected items.
4. WHEN DOES THE EXCERPT ISSUES?
The information is given on request and it is dated. The application form provides the opportunity, for the applicant, to limit the search to a certain period of time.
5. WHAT IS THE VALIDITY PERIOD OF THE EXCERPT FROM THE LAND BOOK?
6. WHERE CAN THE EXCERPTS FROM THE LAND BOOK ARE USED?
7. HOW TO IDENTIFY THE IMMOVABLES?
Cadastral identifier that provides uniqueness in the country/administrative territory
8. LR AND CADASTRAL RELATIONSHIP:
Inter-institutional collaboration. A project, so called Anagrafe immobiliare integrata is in progress to build an information integrated system between LR and Cadastre