1. With respect to the registration of the apartments of the condominium: are there any specific formal characteristics of the registration related to the condominium or any characteristics that indicate that such apartments are subjected to a condominium, such as a formal statement, a number or other sign in the condominium or the corresponding share related to each apartment?
2. Anyway, does registration of the apartment include the share of the apartment related to the global condominium?
3. What type of relationship is there between the registration of the building and the registrations of the apartments? Are the building and the apartments in absolutely separated registrations, with no connection at all?
4. Which physical data of the apartments are usually collected in the registration to describe the property? (Floor or storey where located, surface, boundaries, access, rooms, postal address, cadastral code).
5. If registrations in your system refer to a plan or to the cadastral map, how (if at all) does the plan show the position (horizontal and vertical) of the apartment within the building?
Registration of the apartment always includes the share of the apartment related to the global condominium.
Firstly, always a condominium is registered first. Then, if there are separate apartment properties, then they are registered in Land Registry as a subdivisions where the condominium is always the main division. There is always connection between condominium and apartment that is part of the condominium.
Real Estate Cadastre collects data about address, type of use, floor number, room total, total area, year of adoption, additional facilities, height.
Registration in Land Registry does not refer to a plan or cadastral map. Maps in Real Estate Cadastre do not show the position of the apartment within the building.