1. LR territorial organisation. In your LR system, applications of registrations or documents for registration must be presented, lodged or taken to:
Units or Land Offices in which LR organisation is divided into. (Applications or documents must be specifically presented to LR Offices corresponding to districts, territories or jurisdiction.)
2. Please, indicate those means whereby one can present applications or documents in your LR Offices and point the main features.
- In person. (MR until 1 July 2012)
- By other electronic proceedings. (LR and MR)
- By mail. (MR until 1 July 2012)
3. Does the fact of the presentation of the document (or application for registration) lead any type or entry or annotation in the LR Office books?
A reservation of priority.
4. In case of presentation based on temporary or provisional entries, please point specifically deadlines of them and also main features.
The documents provided to MR shall be registered within 3 working days, and after 1 July 2012 it shall be registered online within minutes.
5. Is the payment of taxes a necessary condition or prerequisite for making the registration?
Yes, the taxes must be paid before registration.