1. LR territorial organisation. In your LR system, applications of registrations or documents for registration must be presented, lodged or taken to:
Any of the LR offices of the State (the register itself is centralized).
2. Please, indicate those means whereby one can present applications or documents in your LR Offices and point the main features.
On paper (4%) and by email (96%) using a specific WEB application.
3. Does the fact of the presentation of the document (or application for registration) lead any type or entry or annotation in the LR Office books?
No provisional or temporary entries because registration is carried out instantly.
4. In case of presentation based on temporary or provisional entries, please point specifically deadlines of them and also main features.
5. Is the payment of taxes a necessary condition or prerequisite for making the registration?
Not at all. Paying taxes regarding a dead of transfer is something the notary is obliged to take care for.
6. Is it possible to digitally submit documents to the land registry? Are there any restrictions with regard to the type of document that can be digitally submitted or is digital submission possible for all types of documents?
Possible, with restrictions (only PDF-format)
- Which form of submission is used more frequently – digital or non-digital? If possible, could you please provide an indication in percentages?
Digital in 99,8 % of all cases (automatically processable: 45 % of all cases).
7. Are there any restrictions to the digital submission of documents? For example, is it necessary that the person offering the document for registration has a validated digital signature?
Yes, it is mandatory for suppliers (mostly Notaries and Judicial Officers) to use a qualified electronic signature (cf eIDAS-regulation).
8. Is it still possible to submit paper documents to the land registry?
Yes, (unfortunately) this is still possible. It only happens very occasionally.
9. Is it cheaper/more expensive to offer paper documents to the land registry? Could you provide a price indication for the registration of a deed of transfer (both digital and on paper)?
On paper: EUR 172
In an electronic form: EUR 144,50
If automatically processable (stylesheet-based deeds): EUR 82,50