1. LR territorial organisation. In your LR system, applications of registrations or documents for registration must be presented, lodged or taken to:
Any of the LR offices of the State (the register itself is centralized).
2. Please, indicate those means whereby one can present applications or documents in your LR Offices and point the main features.
On paper (4%) and by email (96%) using a specific WEB application.
3. Does the fact of the presentation of the document (or application for registration) lead any type or entry or annotation in the LR Office books?
No provisional or temporary entries because registration is carried out instantly.
4. In case of presentation based on temporary or provisional entries, please point specifically deadlines of them and also main features.
5. Is the payment of taxes a necessary condition or prerequisite for making the registration?
Not at all. Paying taxes regarding a dead of transfer is something the notary is obliged to take care for.