- Proprietorship or class of title
The main classes of title are:
Main right: OWNERSHIP
Definition: Ownership is the right to enjoy or dispose.
Main right: CO-OWNERSHIP
Definition: Ownership belongs to several entities.
Main right: POSSESSORY
Definition: Possessory ownership is the holding dispossessing the legal owner.
- Information on owners
2.1 If owners are natural persons, information of the owner or proprietor or holder of the main right registered will usually comprise the following:
– Name of the owner (first name, surname) in the way governed by national legislation.
– Person to whom the owner is married when acquisition is for the marriage or for matrimonial community of goods.
However, normally there should not to be expected that information includes neither ID of the owner, nor other identification numbers (passport, driving license, public health system number), nor the person to whom the owner is married in any case, nor civil status, nor date of birth, nor owner’s e-mail or telephone.
2.2 In the event that the owner or proprietor is a company or legal person, information will usually include:
1. Name of the company.
2. Registered office.
And it will not include other data such as ID of the company, date and place of registration, registration number, business address, telephone or e-mail.
Information of the Northern Irish land register system usually includes references to the:
1. Formal entitlement, deed of acquisition of the owner.
- Restrictions Information of the Northern Irish land register system doesn’t include the existence of restrictions about the insolvency of the owner, right of disposal or any other type of restriction. There’s no information on conditions antecedent or subsequent. In North Ireland, there’re no trusts.
- Price LR information always includes the price of acquisition.