1. WHO CAN APPLY FOR INFORMATION: IS THE LR ABSOLUTELY PUBLIC OR NOT?
The LR in Poland is absolutely public, the internet access is free of charge. To get information on the immovable property knowledge of the landbook number is needed – this is the only instrument of data protection. Stronger protection is given by documents – to get access to the paper record of documents one needs to prove legitimate interest.
2. WHERE CAN BE FOUND THIS INFORMATION:
On line access – website governed by Ministry of Justice: ekw.ms.gov.pl
3. HOW TO OBTAIN IT:
- What relevant data must be supplied to the LR in order to search the immovable property requested: Number of the property (cadastre or LR number, name of the owner, etc)- LR number
- Is there any application form? Is it available somewhere? Could this application be also incorporated and explained in the RI? – it is a special interactive form accessible via internet, to get LB official certificate (excerpt) interested party should fill in the special application form available in the courts or internet
- Can I apply in a different language, English?– no, only Polish language
- How and when it will be delivered to the customer?-LB official certificate (excerpt) directly to the customer at the court office or by post mail
- Cost of the information. Translation: cost of information (excerpt) – 7,50 EUR; translation – it is private service, the price depends on the language, difficulty and content of document (appr. 50-100 EUR)
4. WHEN DOES THE EXCERPT ISSUES?
On request, whether there is an unsolved registered application or not
5. WHAT IS THE VALIDITY PERIOD OF THE EXCERPT FROM THE LAND BOOK?
No validity, it reflects the legal status by the moment of issuing
6. WHERE CAN THE EXCERPTS FROM THE LAND BOOK ARE USED?
- Public institutions (municipalities, utility providers, finance)
- Real estate transactions (notaries, lawyers)
- Banking institutions
- Private relationships
7. HOW TO IDENTIFY THE IMMOVABLES?
Cadastral identifier that provides uniqueness in the country/administrative territory
8. LR AND CADASTRAL RELATIONSHIP: