1. What is the primary legislation governing registration of title in your system?
In Polish system, the primary legislation governing Polish land registration is:
- Civil code of 23 April 1964 , and its amendments
- Act of 6 July 1982 on land and mortgage registers and on mortgage.
- Code of civil procedure of 17 November 1964 and its amendments
2. Are there specific rules and forms for registration directly provided for in statute under secondary legislation?
3. How often do changes arise in property/conveyancing legislation and registration legislation respectively?
In the last 10 years the changes arise in property legislation have been frequent., because in Poland we created electronic database.