Are there any other registers or sources of information that it is usual to search when buying a property or lending money on mortgage?
- The cadastre : No, maps and other documents are available in local administration authority.
- Business registers : Yes, the buyer may check who represent the company.
- Insolvency registers : Yes
- Registers or information held by municipalities or other local authorities
- Information held by utility providers (water, drainage, sewage, electricity etc.) : No
- Flood risk registers : No
- Deeds not registered in the land register (how are these discovered?) : They are attached to the land books documents
- Tax authorities: Yes
- Landlord/commonhold association/management company/community of owners (especially in the case of apartments): Yes