1. LR territorial organisation. In your LR system, applications of registrations or documents for registration must be presented, lodged or taken to:
According to 23rd article of Act of 6 July 1982 on land and mortgage registers and on mortgage: The keeping of land and mortgage registers shall belong to the competence of district courts. Relevant court acts regarding the keeping of land and mortgage registers may be performed by court registrars.
In Poland there are 242 district courts and 228 departments of land and mortgage register in some of them. In the second instance there are second instance courts which solving the appeals in the land registration procedure.
2. Please, indicate those means whereby one can present applications or documents in your LR Offices and point the main features.
The application to register can be submitted: in person, by proxy (lawyer, public notary or other person authorized for the representation), by postal mail. There is no possibility to file an application by e-mail, fax or other electronic means.
3. Does the fact of the presentation of the document (or application for registration) lead any type or entry or annotation in the LR Office books?
See previous answer.
4. In case of presentation based on temporary or provisional entries, please point specifically deadlines of them and also main features.
Submission of an application for registration has the effect of temporary entry. A temporary entry reserves priority. Together with the application for registration in the land register appears a mention of temporary entry.
5. Is the payment of taxes a necessary condition or prerequisite for making the registration?
The payment of taxes is a necessary condition for making the registration.
The payment of taxes is not a prerequisite for registration.
Land registrars hasn’t to verify if notarial deed’s taxes has been paid.