1. Are statutes governing a condominium subject to registration or not?
2. Which statute clauses would you emphasise or consider more relevant?
3. In your LR system, if there was a statute clause or provision contrary to Law, should Land Registrars refuse registration thereof? If yes, provide an example. If not, explain briefly the reasons.
4. Formal publicity of statutes: What is the procedure to get LR information about statutes? How do interested parties look at the statute?
5. Particularly: if interested parties asked for LR information about an apartment, would information about condominium statutes also provided?
Both the joint property associations and the housing associations are governed by statutes. The statutes are not available in the Land Register but through the special register for the each of these legal persons.
For the housing association this is Bolagverket, the Swedish companies’ registration office, and for the joint property associations Lantmäteriet, the Swedish mapping, cadastral and land registration office.